Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years

Came and went, its the second day in now and it doesn't feel like a decade just ended.

We had a show at the house in the garage on the 31st. This time around we strung christmas lights across the drive way, so as to remove some of the darkness in the area it worked well. We improved our lighting, and put up a "painting" inside the car hold. Looked good, I stared at it a good bit when we first hung it, gave it an even better staring at soon's I was nicely soused, and an even better staring yet once the show had ended. The one living in the front and I collaborated on this "painting", Tried to get him to enjoy its site at the end there, but he had long been brought under the table at that point, vomiting neon raspberry from all the wine drinking and pot smoking.

The parade was awful this year too many marching bands stepping in sync to mostly standards not many floats worthy of mention.

At work today I encounterd a guy who I worked with when the place opened. I think I left this job before he did, but he didn't end up returning like me. we didn't do much catching up. we remembered our last days in short anecdotes, then I told him I've been back for some months and he let me in on his recent schooling, current job, I didnt listen well, I couldn't the machines were to loud my hearing is terrible. Theirs still five or six years unaccounted for I'd like to hear his stories and I'd like to tell him mine, I wonder if he drinks. I hate this job.

No comments:

Post a Comment