Sunday, March 21, 2010

Last minutes, but not first timers

Shoot It up plays the place on seventh across the street from the seven E. This happened a few weeks back on a Sunday  that fell sometime in the last month or maybe a Saturday some thing with an ‘S’ and on the weekend.
The young Hispanic front man of  Weekend Warriors Put us on the bill on the eleventh hour on a count of a drop out or something I think I don’t know. We played it.

i am drunk and i need a break from life so though i know i haven't written in here on here over here what ever the correct syntax is you insert it here, so what I'm busy, no one's reading this any way I'm going to leave this in here too, and I'll pick it back up and finish later fuck you

…many days later;

We did plenty of drinking of course and like a chump I agreed to allowing my buddies to leave their bags in the vehicle I was using for the night and of course I was carted off drunk by a third party so my buddies shit lived in my garage for a month before I finally returned others possessions.

This night was one in which me and the boys were at the peak of our offensiveness though we dint seem to notice it ourselves, apparently though we are a little racist plenty sexist and homophobic to boot, and on top of this my buddy J the game man thought it was a brilliant idea to give me a giant piece of beef jerky in front of a bunch of vegan crust “punks” (which really translates more into loud electric music loving hippies if you ask me) . I don't even know where to begin with our defense from these accusations so i wont.

on a lighter note we made a fan this same night this encounter was I’m embarrassed to say not the first time I been kissed by a man and definitely the first time by a stranger. Didn’t see it coming, definitely not pleasant but I’m sure the intentions were of the best. The guy was dragged away by his girlfriend in rage, I don't think his night went to well after that she looked like a bottle thrower.

 

(occurrences from February 21st)

No comments:

Post a Comment