Wednesday, April 27, 2011

spare me your change

Hands out for my "spare change",
And what if I have no change to "spare",
When I've only had one day of work in the week,
I spend my time that is "spare" on searching and toiling so you, your predecessors, and your state will not bare the burden of my state.

And do I go when i need a "spare",
When I've chosen to be a cog in the larger mechanism that is society,
I am placed and RE-placed as needed so larger less in need cogs than I may rotate continuously.

And how do I find what I what i need to "spare",
When I ask for help to not drink away the part of the day I can not work away,
So too do i need the help to not dwell atop the part of the night that I can not sleep away.

And where from do I receive my Hand out,
When my hand has never been out.

No comments:

Post a Comment